Wendy,
This is exactly what I want to change.  I wish doctors and the
general public would recognize early onset PD as real and not the
rarity that they seem to think it is.
I must admit that as my problems grew between  40 and 45 I
thought often of PD.  Then when my tremor started (45) I knew
even though my doctor did not want to admit it.  He even wrote to
the neuro before I went to see him the next year that he believed I
had PD.  But, he would not admit that to me.  I was still too young
at 46.  Now I wish I had spoken up sooner, but that is gone.  What
is still here is our opportunity to change the mindset of this country
and maybe the world about early onset PD.
Let's do it.

"don't forget how to laugh, and do it often"
http://members.tripod.com/~marling