I must agree with Camilla.  But I will be a trifle more direct: Ken, that
was stupid, unnecessary, and it caused a lot of people a lot of time and
trouble.  Pay attention, please, to the modest few rules of the listserv:
NO ATTACHMENTS.

Does anyone know of a way to "STOP" a message like Ken's and destroy it
before  it wastes all that time?  Or, how to eliminate the messages of a
particular sender so that nothing he/she sends ever appears on your screen?

Would sure appreciate learning how to do either, especially the latter.

                                Bob