At 4:16 PM 8/21/98, KEn Becker wrote:
>To Bob D. Camilla F. and anyone else who may not have seen my earlier apology:
>I really am sorry for the mistake I made, sending an attachment to the list,
>when it was meant to go only to one individual.  I realized what I had done
>too late to stop the process.  It will not happen again. [log in to unmask]

Ken -  I think you realize the difficulties you created.  I also realize
that my language was a bit strong, and for that I apologize. My only
explanation is that the "meltdown" had gotten to me, and I reacted
accordingly - but not appropriately.

        This has raised a number of issues over the use of listserv,
however, and although I realize the territory has been explored before, I
think we ought to look at our individual use of the service, and how we
each might try to self-control our publication rate.

        We all have one thing in common - a disease that is killing us, or
a loved one, and a cause to which we must all be dedicated.

        Regards,

                       Bob Dolezal