As I have commemnted several timees in the past couple of weeks. Mirapex
seems to be doing fine for me in the sense that it has slightly reduced
dthe amount o simenmet I need,  Trouble is, myneed for  sinimet is
increasing so rapidly, that by the time I can increase the mirapex, the
cinemet increases for by almoat the same factor. Thus at moment, I amd
doing quite well.  Except for one (Multifacetted) thing. I cant sleep at
night, and 11am and 3pm, I doze off.  Had a call from Big Ben last night
- he was checking that his time was correct) seems he'd heard a rumour I
was the new world standard! (haha joke)

Hilary Blue