Marling, Wendy etc
Who cares whether its  drug induced or not. No, that's not fair; to
Wendy that  is very important.  But what I'm trying to say is  that,
regardless of the cause of the PD, the fact is we have it.  And that's
that. And somethings has to be done abpout it
1. we need a cure. Not more than all  those wonderful old people
entering the twilight of their lives - but just as much!
2. We need recognition; somebody somewhere has to realise hat we are
a separate class of people with a separate class of problems - we    are
not frail and elderly (How I hate that phrase) we are certainly    not
elderly , amd I don't think we qualify as frail - not all the    time
anyway.  But there are times when we need assistance, and    special
consideration.
3. We need medical insurance and social security.
4. And then, maybe, we could be able to give something back - pay off
some of our  debt to society,.  There is nothing I would like more
in the world than not to have to depend on the first three points.

Hilary Blue