I'm taking your up on that. Here's what I just sent to the CBS Evening
News with Dan Rather via the form on their website:

On Wednesday August 19, your reporter stated that Janet Reno was
"clenching her fists" implying that she was
nervous, anxious, or afraid of being punished. In fact, she has
Parkinson's disease (PD)with a noticible hand tremor, typical of PD. For
you to misrepresent a SYMPTOM of PD as an EMOTION is WRONG!

It took M. Ali years to come out of the closet with his PD-like syptoms.
Now he is a champion for a million disabled like him. Reno has not
responded to thousands of attempts to solicite her public support to find
a cure for neurological diseases before this Decade of the Brain is over.

We hope you can perhaps do a program on how disabled people, like Reno,
Billy Graham, The Pope, etc., are coping with their illness, and how the
public (YOU) constantly misinterprets symtoms as something else.

**  A.J. Conovaloff ->> "The Molokan Cyber-Cowboy" <<-
**   preferred e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
**   text-only e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
**  Molokan Home Page:  http://staff.gc.maricopa.edu/~jstory/molokan