Dennis,
My 12 year old daughter, Jessi, asked me for something that can tell her
really what PD is.She is in a long term care facility at the moment, and
so does not see me on a day to day basis. She feels estranged from me
because she does not know what PD is. not what she can read about,or see
a video on, but really know what PD is.  Thank you Dennis.. Now she
can.  I'm going to print this out and send it to her tomorrow.'
Hilary Blue
P.S. Jessi would like to correspond with other PD offspring. Anyone
interested?