Dear Joe: Had I known that I was so damn lucky, I'd have been long gone
on the Paradice-our local gambling boat! It must just soumd like
"acceptable" odds if it ain't you that's odd man out. I just didn't like
his oversimplified storybook rendering of the entire procedure and
making the risk factor seem nonexistent! No matter which way you look at
it-this is a life-altering decision & I didn't like his company's way of
handling it. Read my story & you'll see that I said that I would endure
it all again for the few months of relief that I experienced after my
first procedure!

--
Joan Snyder (47/8) "Do or do not. There is no try."-Yoda
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm