Hi folks,

Do we put up with Cabergoline not being available in the USA??

My caregiver said, how about a class-action lawsuit against Upjohn?  They
should not hold Cabergoline hostage!  Or is it the FDA that should be
sued?

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses       deg. F