Ivan,
It is my understanding that cabergoline is marketed in the US.   It is
marketed for a purpose other than Parkinson's (reduce lactation in nursing
mothers).  If I am not mistaken Amatadine is also not marketed as an anti-
Parkinson's drug but some physicians/patients use it for this treatment.

Before jumping to conclusions and causing an uproar, I would suggest that you
get the whole story on the comparison of the clinical trials for cabergoline
and for mirapex.

Perhaps, those people who claim to have more knowledge than PWP re: anti-
Parkinson's drugs do know what they are talking about.

For a few people, cabergoline may be the answer.  For those people it is
available if they and their physician choose to use that drug.  It has not
been banned.  It has merely been focussed at a different market.

You are not a victim in this instance.

Ask your neurologist if he will prescribe it for you.

Rita