At 02:07 PM 8/23/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Months before I was diagnosed with Parkinsons, I started having bad
>leg cramps (mostly in calfs). These cramps increase when I walk and
>decrease when I lay down. ..... Now the
>cramps are back.                           Patricia Hewitt

   Dear Patricia,
       Question. If the "cramps are back" that means they left for some period of time.Do you know what caused them to stop? Have those factors changed? LIke diet,weight loss or gain,any undiagnosed injuries to your knees.Look for a chain reaction.If I remember correctly didn't you post
something recently about falling?
     With such a complicated diagnostic picture I not sure what to suggest except for my old standby...walking backwards.Find yourself a very skilled
Physical Therapist and have her/him teach you to walk backwards.You will need a pair of excellent walking shoes,a flat walking surface and a couple of good friends to walk with you.
    OBVIOUSLY THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE but give it some thought and perhaps a try. What it seems to do is to break up some old patterns and gives you the opportunity to teach yourself a new way. WHO KNOWS?

my best
   georgeAmazing grace! How sweet the sound
    that saved a wretch like me!
    I once was lost, but now am found;
    was blind, but now I see.