Dear All: On May 18th, Congressman Lane Evans (D-Rock Island) announced
that he was also battling Parkinson's. I sent him an e-mail on that
occasion and got back a wonderful, personal note thanking me for my
support(even tho I'm not a constituent). I have been keeping my eyes
open for an update but nothing so far; although with his upcoming bid
for re-election, I'm sure that we will hear something. He wants to be
re-elected so I suspect he may downplay his symptoms. Did I read on this
list that Michael J Fox was a parkie? Duh...! I can't remember.
Nancy-I'm so glad to hear that your pallidotomy was a success!! Welcome
to the club!

--
Joan Snyder (47/8) "Do or do not. There is no try."-Yoda
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm