[log in to unmask] wrote:

> In a message dated 8/22/98 6:05:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> <<  unloading myself
>  on a fellow PWP hasdoeswonders fr a severe case of the blues.I have
>  many  other questions I need answers for.ButI can save it for another
>  time.I would like to find out about the
>  structure of this web page.Later. Craig Mellinger,Parsippany
>
> Craig,
> Welcome, brother.
> You have come to the right place.
> Regards,
> WHH 55/19
Bill .Thanks for the  encouraging words It seems to me with all the
questions you are asked that you could well be considerd to be an
oracle.And that is a valid compliment and is not a sarcastic remark.
OK.here is my question.How did this web site come about?.Did it just
evolve. Who isthe page registerd to.Does each state have a similar
setup?I am tryig to figure out how we can raise some money and maybe get
us some recognitiion as a opinion shaper or politically be active.No i'm
ot looking for a jobThis damned PD has taken away my abiitytocommunicate
both verbally and in writing. My wife Lorraine usually goes to the
doctors ofices with me to help interpret for me and ask her own
questions.Bill.I'm ready to help the cause with some restrictions..As
the saying goes "every little bit helps."
Craig 60.5 /2'.5.

y to help out

be  to be

 sarcasm