Craig Mellinger wrote:
>about Sinemet CR
--
Tasmar with Sinemet CR instead of regular Sinemet is perfectly OK, in
fact I do that just because I have a supply to use up. The guest
speaker just got rattled or something. The only difference of CR
is added cornstarch or the like to make it dissolve slower, so you
get a lower peak concentration (good) but a longer wait for it to
kick in. The slow release and the preservative effect of Tasmar are
additive, giving a longer, smoother ride. Breaking the 50/200 CR
tablets in half is all right, but you shouldn't chew them up because
you will then get the whole 200mg all at once (bad). Cheers,
Joe

J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403-5013