Ivan,
 I think this is a terrific idea. Somewhere amongst these 1600 people
must be someone who knows somebody. I know Manfred Mann - but nobody
remembers who he is anymore. He was a neighbour. Somebody out  there
must have a neighbour who grew up to be famous, or a a second cousin or
something.  Or maybe it just takes "chutzpah"  Go back stage after a
show,and ask...

My kids don't think Madonna - she's passe - in fact Jane Amy favours
Katie Kouric - and come to think of it, tho she doesnt have PD, she is
young, newly widowed, with small kids.. She might be sympathetic.
Anybody out there know her personally...?
Any more ideas?
Hilary Blue