At 10:55 PM 8/20/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Especially for Ken Becker-
>
>Dear Ken-- just now my incoming mail was blocked apparently by a post from
>you, and a note : "receiving file..KENBAR.JPG3"   Is this by any chance an
>attachment you were sending?  Did anyone else have a problem with this
>post?  Would a chainsaw help remove the blockage?????  HELP!
>

>>       Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 80/9 <[log in to unmask]>
>>
>>  http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page
>>

>>              * *****    *****    *****    *****    *****  *
>>              *                                            *
>>              * Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,*
>>              * is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience *
>>              *                 --Mary McCurry             *
>>              *                                            *
>>              * *****    *****    *****    *****    *****  *
>>
>YES !!!!
        Ken, this is so annoying. Please, it took 2 hours...repeat....TWO
HOURS to download this one piece of mail.  The request to stop sending
attachment has been presented in many polite ways...right now I AM NOT VERY
HAPPY !!!!
        Obviously you don't care about time or you would not be so
inconsiderate. PLEASE send these items to your friends. I consider this
group a life line of sorts and also I don't like my phone line being tied up
for that amount of time because you can't comprehend the request not to send
attachments. Right now or ever will an apology help. Thanks.~maria