Hi Hilary:  I believe that.  My ex-husband had an enlarged heart.  It would
beat with so much fluid in heart sack that it created leasions.  They finally
just removed the heart sack.  The one problem he had was getting sick. They
(doctors) told him, no colds, no flu, no sore throats, etc.  Now I couldn't
figure out how you would accomplish that, but low and behold a script
appeared.  I can't off the top of my head remember the name, but he would take
the med and poof, no cold, no flu, no sore throat, nothing.  You tell me.
Millions are made each year on cold/flu/sore throat remedies, someone is
making BIG BUCKS to keep this junk on the market.

Just my observation!
TTFN
G  (don't mention my name)!