How does one find a good 1] Massage Therapist & 2] Acupuncturist?
1[ credentials, college degrees, etc.? Years doing it? References?  MD
referral?

2]  all of the above + where trained?
Are all or some of these important & worth looking into. Or do you just find
someone & take a shot  at it?

My sister lived in Hong Kong and Beijing for 20+ years and believes any good
US acupuncturist will have been trained in the Orient.