On the CBS Evening News yesterday there was a comment that Janet Reno was
"clenching her fists", implying that she was nervous over threats to remove
her from office. Then some video of her sittng at a meeting table was shown.

I focused on her hands. It was my impression that she displays typical PD hand tremor
and holds her hands to make the tremor less obvious, as many parkies do. In the video,
which lasted about 2 seconds, it seemed to me that her index finger was shaking
while she had her fingers inter-laced on the table.

It seems that those who oppose her will interpret PD symtoms as something negative
to "spin" their story. This is bad spin for PD.

If my observation is correct (she has hand tremor), can we, and should we, use this to
promote understanding about PD?

Wadduhyathinkgang?

**  A.J. Conovaloff ->> "The Molokan Cyber-Cowboy" <<-
**   preferred e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
**   text-only e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
**  Molokan Home Page:  http://staff.gc.maricopa.edu/~jstory/molokan