Can anyone tell me why I get this "rejected posting" message?
The explanation that came with it is involved & almost meaningless to copy,
but I've gotten several of these when I try to post. Is anyone elxe getting
this? Could it be because I have the list set for "repro" so am getting 2
copies back instead of the 1 sent to the list.

Bonnie (not the huricane) :-)
daughter of Jim 77/3

ps    Below I've copy/pasted only the first 3 lines of the above referred to
post.
>Your message  is being returned to  you unprocessed because it  appears to
have
already  been  distributed to  the  PARKINSN  list.  That  is, a  message
with
identical text  (but possibly with different  mail headers) has been  posted