I have read a lot of questions from people on our list asking about
assorted odd pains and sensations. I have them too at times. I got what I
consider great advice from my Neurologist .... I try to follow it... He
said that "PD manifests it's self in many textbook ways but also it has
many odd and quirkey effects that can not be attributed medically to PD but
none the less caused by PD." "However, he added. never assume that anything
you experience is from your PD." "You still have a functioning body and it
cas have other problems." "If you feel anything odd call me." "As with
anyone if you have chest pains, sudden blured vision, onset of dizziness
or severe abdominal pain go to an emergency room" This sounded very sound
to me so I follow it.

Terry