i posted be for all pain does i repeat all pain is not caused by PD in can
come from stress,worry, and from our mind. 74/30 and a good nero,gp all
said the same. even a couch doc. still lot is real could be Arthur which we
PD is easy to come by. i cry lot from pain but still go on. fall i bet more
than any of you. i craule to a place and get up go on. i sprawled dump
truck mulch all around. my wrist and fingers are healed up now. thank the
LORD doun time is diff. with it all of us. i asked vivian when i went to
the bath room i some times for get to take my pants down. you see we PD
people got to think of lot of things that others just do with out thinking.
 i am now in a depressed mood. getting picky some is from the list other
things is bugging me. so i hope you can put up with me. i know at times i
am getting worse but i will win over PD. I AM A HUMAN not a sickness. so i
shall win. so good night where ever ypu are .

                                    I.Y.Q.  DON & VIVIAN