Hi. I am very new to the list, yet I feel that I contribute enough so as
to be called a member of the "vocal minority". It breaks my heart to
hear one censoring another; feelings are bound to be hurt & I will be
afraid to ever post again. I don't understand the problem fully, I
guess. I have my list delivered in "digest" form. That way, two or
occasionally three times a day, I get my PWP e-mails all at once. From
there, it seems to be an easy process to scroll down, read what I want,
save it for later if I want or to delete the whole thing! I believe that
all of us have different needs & wants that are being fulfilled through
this wonderful
safe-haven of a list. The last thing we need is to frighten away any
contribution;
based on a committe-like decision to judge what is appropriate. Those of
us who do contribute do so for a variety of reasons & should show (as
Camilla has already said) a little discretion when deciding how to
reply, but get over it! This
squabbling & in-fighting just destroys our solidarity! Face it-we all
need each other & (I suspect) we all have something to contribute!
thanks for allowing me this forum to openly express my views without
fear of censure.

--
Joan Snyder (47/8) "Do or do not. There is no try."-Yoda
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm