As Camilla Flintermann noted:

> ... that the list be divided, with part just for serious PD
> matters, and part for fun and socializing.... has never been what
> was wanted by most members.

I would call the difference informational vs. supportive. Sorry to
go over old ground, but somehow I missed seeing the good reasons why
there would be a problem if there were two lists like this and if
people who wanted both types of messages subscribed to both.

> Remember, friends that EVERYTHING you post to the list goes to the
> archives  ...  The  "thank you Joe", posts, the "me too"s...

Not a problem if only the informational list is archived.

Phil Tompkins
Hoboken NJ
60/9