I agree with Ms. Anderson's comments. I would suggest another way to cut
down on the huge number of messages is to subscribe to the Digest
format. I have been doing this for the past 2 years. Then you will
receive 2 messages per day with the subject matter numbered at the top
of the message. If you want to read a particular message you use your
find dialog box to look at the message. This saves  a great deal of
time. There are many days when I don't read any messages, but at least I
don't miss out on the really important info. And of course you can
bypass all the windbags, (I mean blowhards).