Friends-- let me call to your attention an excellent, FREE series of 12
tapes which NPF recently sent to our local support group.  Each is about
25-30 minutes long I think, and they cover 12 topics of interest/concern to
PWPs and CGs.

I've not watched any but the one called "Caregivers need care too", but
found it well done, if a bit weighted to the positive side .  Listmember
Melinda Brown, of NPF,was facilitator,and with Deborah, wife of our own Jim
Cordy,and NPF's Ex.Dir. Emilio Alonso-Mendoza discussed caregiving from
their own experience.  If I felt any shortcoming, it was that the
presentation was a bit "upbeat" for the situations of many CGs I've
encountered on the CARE list. I think the series would be useful for
support groups, and encourage you to request the tapes if you haven't yet
received them.
                National Parkinson Fndt: 1-800-327-4545

We need all the help we can get!

        Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter  80/9