hi all

i'm going to take advantage of an apparent lull:
the list volume seems to be lower than usual right now

either aol is eating my mail again or
some of us are digesting this latest list-kefuffle

i thought it might be apropos
if i re-posted some relevant [in my humble opinion]
messages of mine from my web-site
[for the benefit of those who don't have wwweb access]

if you are a cyber relative newbie
you might find them interesting

if you are a cyber relative oldie
you might want to dust off your delete key

i will not apologize for these duplications and adding to the list volume
the list is here for our inter-all-communication
i hope these help us all

to christine,
i do want to apologize to you if my tone appeared a bit snide
that was not my intention at all
you have as much right to express your feelings here as i do

while i'm declaring my opinions about this list
i feel i must say this:

to barb patterson:

you are a bright light in this often murky world
your generosity in starting and maintaining this list purely out of love
is a beacon guiding us to a safe haven
maybe the only one some of us have

with gratitude

janet

a new voice: http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
51/10 - almonte/ontario/canada - [log in to unmask]
janet paterson