Dear listfriends,

   I don't want to offend anyone but I have need of some advice. I will
appreciate any input from the group.  Thank you in advance.

   I am caregiver for Mom 78/22.  Last winter Mom began having
shingles.  She has had them off and on for months now.  During one
partiularly bad round with the shingles she developed a large shingle
blister on her lower coccyx area.  I have been battling this area
since.  It has been almost six months.  I and the home health agency
nurse have tried many medically sound ways to combat this open area, but
to no avail.
  I am asking if any of you have experience with this type of problem
and what you might suggest.
  You may e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or I will be reading list
daily. Thank you,

Pam Plemons cg for Mom 78/22