"Feisty" is a very apt description, and I love it! I can just see these
"List Police" marching down main street in a parade trying to stay in
step, take the same length stride, popping pills and trying to get in
sync so they all freeze at the same time. Let's just keep them off the
motorcycles, horses, and out of the squad cars (Foot Patrol only)! And
certainly don't give them guns and billy clubs. (I am a PWP'er -60/4- so
I can poke a little fun at us!)