My mother has been seeing a PT for a few months for her 'frozen
shoulder', and she still can't raise her arm.  When I saw Ellen's
posting yesterday (I'm still a few days behind) about the Knox
NutraJoint, I forwarded it to her right away, and she bought some within
hours.  She's been suffering from constipation for as long as I can
remember (years before the PD diagnosis), so if this will help either
one of these symptoms, we'd be thrilled.

Thanks for the info, Ellen.  Hope it works as well for Mom as it did for
you.

Jane, CG for Ruth (56/2)