Jane Bracken wrote:

>  She's been suffering from constipation for as long as I can
> remember (years before the PD diagnosis), so if this will help either
> one of these symptoms, we'd be thrilled.

Jane--I'm sorry to hear your mother suffers from constipation; if the
NutraJoint does not bring relief, ask your mother how much water she drinks
daily, and how much fiber  she gets in the form of whole grains, vegetables,
and fruits.

Chronic constipation brings with it a higher risk of diverticulosis, bowel
impaction, and colorectal cancer. I counsel my clients to drink a minimum of
4 glasses of water daily along with 32 oz of other fluids; and to get 35-40
grams fiber daily. A high-fiber breakfast cereal, along with 5 servings of
vegetables and fruits plus whole-grain breads is very important. Fiber is
very protective against GI diseases, and fluids protect against urinary
tract infections and other conditions.
 Best regards,
Kathrynne

--