Jane, et al...

I've lived with a torn rotator cuff in my left (primary) shoulder for 5 years
and now have the same problem in my right shoulder.  This is allegedly a
problem that strikes as many as 50 per cent of all Parkies, according  to
current research.

In addition to the above I have both rheumatoid and osteoarthritis.  I just
starting taking KNOX NutraJoint this past week because I've heard noting but
VERY positive things about it from other's I know how live with both types of
arthritis I mentioned.  Knox claims it takes about two months to work and also
states it's "NOT a pain reliever.  It's a nutritional supplement that helps
keep joints flexible."

I paid $6.99 (US funds) for a 14 day supply at my local market.  KNOX invites
all to call the following phone number for free membership in their "Partners
in Motion" program, plus money saving coupons:

1(800) 566-9435

As usual, I'll report back OT the List if and when I notice a response,
positive or otherwise, after taking the Knox NutraJoint for a coupla months.

Barb Mallut

        Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Jane Bracken