My apologies for hitching a ride. I tried to start a new message but I
am so dyskinetic I could not sufficientky control the mouse.
So I guess I  have a communicaitons problem.
The big news is as follows:  I am going tomorrow for my very first
preliminary interview with the rep from Medtronics to talk  about the
possibility of DBS.  Now this does not mean that I necessarily even
qualify for the program.   But in any event, I should be ready with some
questions.  So, over to you guys, what should I be asking?

Hilary Blue (49/16)