Don, don't be upset!  It was just a coincidence that I was sending a photo to
you, rather than
one of the others who have asked, so don't feel bad about that!  What I meant
in my e-mail to you, is that you have every right to post, and you do good
every time you post something to the list.  Not only what you say, but when
younger PWP see what you do, they can feel better and be encouraged.  I was a
part time caregiver, so I understand, and empathize with anyone who has PD or
is a full time caregiver, but most of my serious comments are not as
meaningful as those by the actual victims of Parkinson's.  We will always have
disagreements about how much fun stuff should be posted, or if ANY fun stuff
should be posted.  ALSO, who will decide?  I would rather send email and make
one person happy than post to the list and make 1599 angry with me.  Just keep
up the good work and say what you want, whenever you want! [log in to unmask]