Ok, folks,
We are going to do it again.  Check out http://www.kmud.org
tomorrow (Thurs. Aug. 27) at 7pm (California time--PDT) for an hour
long call-in talk show on PD.  Mike C. from PAN is providing one or
two guests ( maybe him and a doctor from the Sunnyvale Institute?-
 not sure who yet) and myself, and maybe another local early
onset victim, and of course our moderator Estelle Fennell
newsdirector for KMUD.
Tune in (if you are in the Humboldt, Mendocino area of Northern
California check the listings ) and listen for the 800 # so you can
call in.  Let others you know learn about the show.
Thanks for your support and I hope I can help us all.

"don't forget how to laugh, and do it often"
http://members.tripod.com/~marling