Sometimes I wonder if some of this money , instead of being directed
straight into research, could be used to make life a little more
comfortable for us who actually have to live with this thing every day.
It would be just a drop in the ocean for someone like this to finance a
couple of group homes such as I suggested the other day.. What do you
think?
Hilary Blue