Hello.  I am the Chapter Services Coordinator for the Capital Chapter of
the National Parkinson Foundation located here in Washington, DC and the
surrounding metro area.  We have many support groups that meet if you
would like to attend and programs.  Please let me know what kind of
information you are lookig for.  I do not about any wheelchair rental
programs.  I will check with some of our members.  Please feel free to
e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask] or call at (703) 876-0836
or (202) 466-0550.

Chava Sladek