I have a few more ways to say someone is not playing with a full deck. I
thought these up while watching the Braves win another game (ho-hum))
last night. BTW did you all know that Greg Maddux is my son. If you
believe that then I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

He (or she)  has more holes than buttons.

If he were a calendar  there would only be 11 months.

If he were a video tape, it would only be 1 1/2 hours long.

If he was an L.E.D. he would only have six segments.

If you don't get that last one, then take a close look at a digital
clock and count the number of little bars of light (segments) that are
required to display the number 8.

Isn't bad humor better that no humor at all.

Lanier Maddux  63/1
Chattanooga, Tenn. Home of Lookout Mountain and Rock City