To Jane Malik,
I am in a similar position as your dad, I am 63, have had a tremor now
for almost three years.(1 1/2 years since diagnosis) I took requip for 5
weeks but did not reach a dosage that gave me any symptomatic relief. I
think it may be a good drug, but I don't know. In the meantime I am
taking an over the counter drug, Benadryl which gives me some relief
from the tremor and has a mild tranquizling effect also.My movement
disorder neurologist  suggested this. He is in no hurry for me to take
anything stronger until I really need it.

Lanier Maddux  63/1
Chattanooga, Tenn. Home of Lookout Mountain and Rock City