Date:   Wed, 26 Aug 1998 15:07:13 -0400
From:   Jed Blue <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:        Re: communiciation skills loss and DBS

My apologies for hitching a ride. I tried to start a new message but I am
so dyskinetic I could not sufficientky control the mouse.  So I guess I
 have a communicaitons problem.
The big news is as follows:  I am going tomorrow for my very first
preliminary interview with the rep from Medtronics to talk  about the
possibility of DBS.  Now this does not mean that I necessarily even qualify
for the program.   But in any event, I should be ready with some questions.
 So, over to you guys, what should I be asking?
Hilary Blue (49/16)

Dear Hilary,

The major question is why are you going to interview with the Medtronic rep
and not a neurologist or neurosurgeon?

Take care,
Andy Blatz