Hilary,

Who is paying for what? Break it down.  Who pays the hospital? DR.? The
implants?  And the replacement batteries down the road. I'm paranoid.  We
really got burned when our insurance company backed out.

Will I need to take medicine after it is over?  Which ones?

Ask where they plan to place the stimulator. Which part of the brain?
Thalamus or pallium. They should give you your choice.

How long will it take for my hair to grow back?  I had my surgery done in
March and didn't uncover my head until Mother's Day. My hair usually grows
very fast.

What happens if it doesn't go well,  who pays for a life time of nursing
care. Therapy?

I know you have a wonderful life waiting for you.  Once I started this post
I couldn't think of any questions.  So I'll send it and think of some more

jjjane

jjjane
http://www.parkinsonalliance.net/medical/palross/palross.htm