I am sending this poem of Kipling's to the list because it says something to
me about about hope and about living with PD (which is surely an art form) .
I apologies in advance to those who see it as bandwidth.

                L'Envoi

When Earth's last picture is painted and the tubes
      are twisted and dried,
When the oldest colours have faded, and the youngest
       critic has died,
We shall rest, and faith, we shall need it - lie down
       for an aeon or two,
till the Master of All Good Workmen shall put us
      to work anew!

And those that were good shall be happy: they shall
      sit in a golden chair;
They shall splash at a ten-league canvas with brushes
      of comets' hair;
They shall find real saints to draw from - Magdalene
      Peter, and Paul;
They shall work for an age at a sitting and never be
      tired at all!

And only the Master shall praise us, and only the
      Master shall blame;
And no one shall work for money, and no one shall
      work for fame,
But each for the joy of the working, and each, in his
     separate star,
Shall draw the Thing as he sees It for the God of
     Things as They Are!

                Rudyard Kipling

Submitted by -

Dennis Greene 48/11