Linda wrote:
"For those of us who are not on AOL, is there a way for
us to participate too?"

I'm not on AOL either, Linda, and as much as I like
Vern I feel much safer in life not having AOL on my
machine. However, if you really want to participate AOL
has approximently 5 billion free disks for a full month
with no charge. These can be found in computer
magazines in the grocery stores and book stores, under
furniture legs, behind the sofa,...

Outside of that I'm sorry to say that the answer is no.
Now if I were really intelligent I'd ask him to spend
an evening with us on the Parkinson Alliance site,
accessable to everyone.

Why don't those who are planning on participating
tonight suggest that to him? I'll write him in the
morning.