I got a post from her today and Ken Becker was able to contact her sister. Her
power had been off. I am having trouble getting Netscape to send my mail . I will
try this. When I call them , the recording says somepeople are having trouble
sending or receiveing mail. Yes, she is very valuable. Next time I can get some
mail out I am going to e-mail her direct. I am typing this as if I expeced it to
be sent. Might be, sometimes I can get it out. I think it is because Bill Gates
lives in my computer and is annoyed because I don't use explorer.   Nita