--------------667D2AEC7EB83400B4CE0E65

Gina wrote:
Yes, Gina sent me a pornographic material.   I threw it away but I did
notice
that since then I get so much Porn Material.  One day I had 27 pieces of
porn.
on my list.  I don't know what drives this stuff because I've never been
lover of Porn.

This reminded me of the time, years back, when my brother took his wife
to see a movie called 'I am curious yellow', a film that began the
trend, and she said she was so shocked she could not get off her seat
until after the next showing. True!

Michel Margosis

--------------667D2AEC7EB83400B4CE0E65

<HTML>
Gina wrote:&nbsp;<BR>
Yes, Gina sent me a pornographic material.&nbsp;&nbsp; I threw it away
but I did notice<BR>
that since then I get so much Porn Material.&nbsp; One day I had 27 pieces
of porn.<BR>
on my list.&nbsp; I don't know what drives this stuff because I've never
been a<BR>
lover of Porn.

<P>This reminded me of the time, years back, when my brother took his wife
to see a movie called 'I am curious yellow', a film that began the trend,
and she said she was so shocked she could not get off her seat until <B><I>after</I></B>
the next showing. True!

<P>Michel Margosis
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------667D2AEC7EB83400B4CE0E65--