The Central Maryland Support Groups and Chapters of the American Parkinson
Disease Association,Inc. will hold a one, two and three-mile Walk-a-Thon on
Saturday, October 3, l998 at Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis.  Registration fee
is $l0:00 and registration will begin at 8:30AM.  All those who register will
receive a t-shirt.  There will also be refreshments, door prizes and
entertainment

 We are delighted to have this year as Honorary Chairperson  Lt. Gov. Kathleen
Kennedy Townsend.

An interview with a couple of PW P's will be aired on TV a couple of days
before the
fundraiser.

If you are in the area, come and join us!  We'd love to have you.

Edie Luther