1. Somewhere I've missed something. For the last few days there have been a
number of postings dealing with back pain--or so the subject line
indicates. However, none of these postings deal with back pain; they deal
with breakfast cereal and such like. Does anybody know if there was a
genuine posting about back pain? My wife is a sufferer and we would welcome
any information that might lead to relief.
2. Does anyone have any information about oily skin. Ever since contracting
PD, my wife has been plagued with an excess of oil on her skin,
particularly on her face.
We seek information. It being part of the PD package, we doubt there is a
cure, but there may be better ways of managing it than we have discovered.
Thank you all.
Paul Jones.