Linda wrote:
> Is there any way to just send an URL? The is the second time this week that I've had to call my server to delete a PWP message that has gotten hung. This looks like something I would like to read. Instead I had to delete it.<

        It seems a lot of us were having problems with our mail last night/this
morning. I do (usually) INCLUDE the URL if it can be accessed, but I
know many on our list are not able to browse, so I send the article as
well.
        In the case of the above article, you have to be a member to access it.
Hence - no URL - the whole article. I apologize for the bandwidth taken
up, but I like to think that everyone on the list is able to access the
information.

To Linda...I will send the article to you off-line. It is interesting.

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^