--WebTV-Mail-346350923-8880

This msg bounced when I sent it to Marty so I will post it to the list.

--WebTV-Mail-346350923-8880

From: [log in to unmask] (p. l. maddux)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:30:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mirapex

Marty, I don't know if this will be on any interest to you, but I had an
experience with a drug that I want to tell you about. I started taking
Amantadine, (a PD drug) and over a period of several weeks I became
unable to sleep. It also happened to me 10 years ago when I took the
drub Predisone, (an arthritis drug, I was taking for back pain) So I
have found out that two drugs cause me severe insominnia. And of course
neither doctor told me that this might happen. The doctor later
confirmed that this could happen.  You may have to give up the drug to
see if is is keeping you from sleeping.
Lanier Maddux

--WebTV-Mail-346350923-8880--