This morning at 6:30 a.m., when I checked my email, I had over 350
messages...most of them error messages and my email, in effect, was shut
down because I was 'over my disk quota'.  As I downloaded list messages
and deleted error messages, more would arrive shutting me down again and
I would go through the same process again.  Finally, I was able to 'free'
the list since we had also exceeded our daily quota.

This episode has some good points and bad points.  One that is both good
and bad is that I haven't read any of the more recent messages so I don't
know who/what caused the problem.  The one that is REALLY GOOD is that I
have had a 'filter' added to our list that will automatically reject
overly large messages!  Let's hope this solves our problem.

I did read Jerry Finch's message about Alan's web page.  Thank you,
Jerry.  Those of us who knew Alan via this medium still miss him.  I
considered Alan my mentor in this Parkinson (mis)adventure.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing